Like Orkut Like Button?

Orkut (read Google) understands that letting users 'Like' other users content is the way to go ahead in the game. Inspired from Facebook's like button concept but not blatantly copying it, Orkut has launched the new 'Smiley Like' button for user content. The feature is currently available only to a few members and likely to be rolled out to all Orkut users (if anyone's still left 😉 ) in near future.

Orkut believes that users typically have different reactions to different types of content and the best way to express it is using different emoticons. Orkut is now offering few smileys that will determine your action to the content -

orkut_like

Do you really like the Orkut like?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I am Satyatej,completed M.Sc(Tech) Electronics & Instrumentation in July 2010 with 9.83 credits out of 10. I am also completed courses like PLC,Scada,Labview. I want to join in...
I've been thinking of changing the name of CE Reviews section to CE Gadgets (or something similar) to widen the scope of the section and also get CEans to contribute...
CEans, My personal appeal to all of you - if you like any post on CrazyEngineers, please hit the 'like' link in the bottom-right corner of the post. It serves...
if there is list L like [1,4,5,23,4,43] then what are rules or procedure required to count the element of list using recursion in prolog?
Do you wish to publish an article on our official blog 'VoiCE'? You can do so right away. Just compose a 100% original article (without any copy-pasted content) and send...