Like It Or Not You Will Be Getting Your Timeline This Fall

Since its launch timeline has not been able to garner popularity as many of the 950 million users still stick to their old profile page as they were not comfortable with Timeline. But if reports are to be believed all the users will be automatically migrated to Timeline. Although the specific date is not known according to a Facebook representative this change will be effective from this fall.

Like_It_ Or_Not_You_Will_Be_Getting_Your_Timeline_This_Fall

Timeline is now optional for the users; the users opting for this service are given a preview of the timeline for seven days before making it public. Timeline provides a layout where your stories are chronicled by time and it makes access of stories easier as it highlights the milestones in your life. Timeline was launched last September during the f8 conference. Some users believed that this service shared much more information as compared to Facebook. Yesterday, #-Link-Snipped-# to help you to make tales from your timeline. So what do you think time to cleanup your profile before the changes takeover?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all i could like to thank whole CE team for their contribution in making this site so much easier, knowledgeable, encouraging and helpful for engineers. Actually i was...
hello every one.I am the final year student of b.tech in computer science stream . I learned programming languages like c,java,php,c# and technologies jsp and asp.net. I want to be...
Hey guys, Didn't saw anyone discussing gaming at all? Is everyone just digging the books? Discuss about the games you played, upcoming releases, your views, gaming hardware here. Recent games...
Which is the best service provider for Data card? Also mention the tariff rates of Tamilnadu. I Cant get exact answer in Google!!
I AM A FINAL SEMESTER B.E (Hons.) CHEMICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT FROM BITS-PILANI UNIVERSITY..... RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING AS A RESEARCH TRAINEE AT UNILEVER RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT , BANGALORE.... MY...