Lights-Camera-Action!!

Way back we had planned to organize a movie-making contest, which due to some reasons, didn't materialize! This time we are back again with the same crazy idea hoping to attract more CEans to participate!
Do go through the earlier thread to get the details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Interested CEans may reply, so that we can know the magnitude of participants and also schedule the contest.

Do not stop yourself from finding your 6-minute-movie-fame. Come and conquer. We know you are crazy and the idea already developing inside you is a lot more crazier. 😁
All we are trying to do is measure each others' craziness. So start rolling your camera people! We are waiting!

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yay!!! I am in... 😁
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Great. Spread the news to as many people as possible. The more the merrier!! 😀
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    This thread has suffered a silent death!

People, I'm done with my movie! When are you completing yours??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture on Strength of Materials by Dr.S.P.Harsha, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, IIT Roorkee. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts and contributed ideas.
Lecture Series on Strength of Materials by Dr.S.P.Harsha, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, IIT Roorkee. Feel free to discuss with fellow mechanical engineers and ask questions.
SMS Bases Home Appliances Control SMS Based Voting System SMS Based 3D Motor Control SMS Based Home Security System SMS Energy Meter Monitoring with Temper Proof SMS Based Stepper Motor...
Hi Richard we are having problem with our heat exchanger.. what is the best way to fix steam leak on the coil? elmer
If you are addict to playing games like Farmville on Facebook, you’ll be required to share your email address with the game developer. If you don't want to share your...