Lifehacker Undergoes Makeover

Lifehacker, the popular 'how-to' blog by Gawker Media has undergone a makeover. You can view the new design live on their official site: #-Link-Snipped-# . There's a detailed post describing how to use the new site. Adam Pash, the chief editor says that the site was redesigned to make it work faster.

As you can see, the new site utilizes AJAX. However, for me, it loads very slow ๐Ÿ˜ !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Institute Of Engineering & Management, WB, India has organized Festronix 2011 between 5-6 March 2011. CE is happy to be associated with IEM as media partner. We'll bring you the...
can neone help in on this.. i need to know the required technologies nd also the interfacing issues... looking forward to replies dat may help me:smile:
Hello People, This is for CS/IT engineers in Bangalore. I have the complete set of CS/IT books for which I intend to sell at 25% of the original cost. In...
YCCE a premier engineering institute in central India has organized National Level Project Competition Cum Exhibition between 21-23 February 2011. This is the 7[sup]th[/sup] tech fest and the past fests...
Hi friends I am Gopikrishn, I want to attend workshops in Hyderabad so please provide workshop details.