LIFE IS GOOD

Hello crazyengineers.com i am TAMOGHNA CCHAKRABORTY . i am a Bengali and i live in Lucknow. i am pursuing my B.TECH from SHIATS ALLAHABAD and i am in my 3rd year. my stream is ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION and i find this subject very interesting and innovative.. my dream is to go in research field and be a part of this innovative culture..

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ‘
    You have an interesting name. What is the meaning of your name? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE!

Good to have you here with us. Feel free to participate in discussions and start new ones. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • TAMOGHNA
    TAMOGHNA
    my name is a sanskrit name .. it means DESTROYER OF THE DARKNESS.๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    TAMOGHNA
    my name is a sanskrit name .. it means DESTROYER OF THE DARKNESS.๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹
    I really like your name!

So, how did you discover CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kirk
    Kirk
    Hello I'm Kirk ... wish you have a nice day!
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE.
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think a lot of CEans might have been placed in different companies in the academic session 2011-2012. A lot of engineers panic when they don't hear from the company...
Is southern power grid is connected to the national power grid in India?
GlacialTech's Igloo 6200 CPU coolers have been specially designed to reduce the noise of the CPU cooling fans. The new product has been launched lfor 130 watts Intel LGA2011 CPUs....
Looks like the prices of the SSDs are falling and very soon, we might just enter an era of non-magnetic storage devices. If SSDs become popular, expect the R/W operations...
Hi CE's my self archana doing my 3rd B.tech at vignan in ECE.My hobbies are listening songs and reading books.my aim is to get good job in any MNC.