Life beyond computer graphics - Jewel Caterpillar

If anything looks too beautiful and too amazing to our eyes, we suspect that it must be a photoshop job. But I'm quite sure that the nature will continue to amaze us for the infinite time ahead. Take a look at these 'real life' photographs captured by scuba Instructor and amateur photographer Gerardo Aizpuru, of the Jewel Caterpillar aka Acraga coa -
Jewel-Caterpillar

Image Via: Jewel Caterpillar | Project Noah

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ It can most probably be a flower, but caterpillar?! Super amazed. โ˜•
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yo! beauty๐Ÿ˜, would definitely love to touch it ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    yo! beauty๐Ÿ˜, would definitely love to touch it ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Looks like rasmalai! Yummy ๐Ÿ‘
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    The_Big_K
    If anything looks too beautiful and too amazing to our eyes, we suspect that it must be a photoshop job. But I'm quite sure that the nature will continue to amaze us for the infinite time ahead. Take a look at these 'real life' photographs captured by scuba Instructor and amateur photographer Gerardo Aizpuru, of the Jewel Caterpillar aka Acraga coa -
    Jewel-Caterpillar

Image Via: Jewel Caterpillar | Project Noah
    looks great . . ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://htwins.net/scale2/scale2.swf?bordercolor=white Go through the above-mentioned link. Get your mind blown!โ˜•
I have installed Thunderbird in my PC now need to ask something regarding fatching Email. I have configured my gmail Account with it and i want to download all my...
"While Oracle won on the copyright claim, the jury found that Google only infringed on nine lines of code." ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Jury has come out with decision that google voilated copyright...
Share the names of the best books you know for reading about TCP/IP. Some of the best ones I know are - 1. Internetworking and TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols and Architectures,...
Share the titles and authors of the best books you used for studying Language Processors subject. Some of the ones that I used were - 1. Compilers: Principles Techniques and...