License access vehicle

Project Abstract / Summary : " License Access Vehicle "

Rahul Shivakumar

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology Omr rajiv gandhi salai paiyanoor, Chennai-603104

Abstract:
My project is about license access vehicle. Now a day's you heard that most of the road accidents are caused due to rash drive by the school students of age below 18. Though there is a strong order of government that 18 years below are not allowed to drive the vehicle students not at all mind it they are driving the vehicle without the license. So to rectify this problem i have made a device called "license access vehicle " it will access only the people who are having the license it will works with a two scanning device one is for the license access and the another one is for the finger access. A license access will helps to start the engine and the finger access will be used to open the lock. And, I also conclude that my project is not existing technology

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : To obey government rules and to reduce without license driving by school students were they do stunts and racing and also to take the license when ever they drive the vehicle and also to control the accidents to secure our vehicles were no one will steal our car were i have made a high tech locking system were if some new person try to access means it will intimate to the user of the vehicle

Project Highlights : To obey government rules and to reduce without license driving by school students were they do stunts and racing and also to take the license when ever they drive the vehicle and also to control the accidents to secure our vehicles were no one will steal our car were i have made a high tech locking system were if some new person try to access means it will intimate to the user of the vehicle

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Aarupadai veedu Institute of technology
City: Chennai
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: First Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT​For the past several decades, designers have processed speech for a wide variety of applications ranging from mobile communications to automatic reading machines. Speech recognition...
(Posted by CEan @Praveen-Kumar on FB) A full length feature film with every frame a hand painted oil painting (12 frames/second). A massive exercise. 100 painters were involved for just...
Project Abstract / Summary : The modern-day armoured fighting vehicles (AFVs) are basically tracked vehicles equipped with hydro gas suspensions, in lieu of conventional mechanical suspensions like torsion bar and...
Thanks for your review . I am 2016 outgoing batch can u please say which domain may be better for me , i am nt having any knowledge in programming...
The three new ZenBook series notebooks launched are UX303UB, UX305UA and Zenbook UX305CA. They run on Windows 10 measuring only 0.7-inch at its thickest point maintaining a spun metal finish...