Li-Fi Technology Discussion

Hi CEa'ns I heard about Li- Fi technology and I came to know that it is better then WiFi in terms of speed. Is that True? I want to know more about it. Could you help?

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Happened to sumble on their website #-Link-Snipped-#

I was wondering opaque things will be a limiting factor to Li-Fi's usage. Like, if two devices in neighbourings rooms are to communicate, each room should have seperate light source antennas since light can't penetrate walls. Besides wonder how strong a light source it should have in case of usage outdoors and for longer range!
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    Is it the tech in which light is used as source for transmitting data?
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    I wana to know all about this technology from physical device to its data transmission model if u can help me then i will be very thank full to you #-Link-Snipped-#
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    I dont know much😔 but I think they are trying to send data using LED(Infrared I think) & light spectrum have more bandwidth than radio frequency so the data ll be send at very high speed of 1GBPS as they mentioned?
    but wonder how ll we use it in other room of our house or office as light cant penetrate walls as #-Link-Snipped-# mentioned?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i hav a doubt from long ago that what is the exact memory location of the music ,video and document files that we have stored in our computer ? is...
The time has changed and the work that used to take lots of time for their completion is now executed in a fraction of seconds. It has become possible because...
I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less...
Enter Free. Crazier the better. https://contest.techbriefs.com/index.php
it might sound to be a very basic question but i still keep confusing with this as far as i know the output of the ce amplifier when given with...