LHC Shutting Down For 2 Years - God Particle Will Have To Wait

The Large Hadron Collider - the biggest machine ever built by humans is taking a coffee break and shutting down for the next two years. But the machine has already provided the scientists with enough data to keep them busy for the next 2 years and in the mean time, the LHC will get a facelift. The CERN officials said that the LHC will be prepared to operate at a higher energy.

No significant updates from CERN folks for the next two years. 👎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony's getting ready to announce the next generation console, Playstation 4 next week but the NVIDIA powered OUYA is silently upping their gameplan as well. The current OUYA game count...
The entrepreneur community in India usually talks about how the entrepreneurial 'ecosystem' does not exist in India. I was talking to another entrepreneur about the US Startup Visa and how...
hello guys i just want to have an idea about using the nbar protocol to limit youtube download on my router. will genutela work? which protocol will be appropriate to...
Sony was expected to include a touchscreen in the controller of the upcoming PS4 - and here's a leaked photo of one of the early prototypes of the controller. It's...
Moo is one of the business card printing company that's always innovating. The company had promised NFC Enabled Business Cards, and now the company has launched an Android app to...