LG PZ850T Pentouch TV : 50" & 60" TouchScreen Plasma TV Announced

LG's announced the PZ850T Pentouch TV - a plasma tv that comes with a stylus-pen that can be used to draw on the TV screen. We don't know what'd be the practical purpose of this TV, but the images on the Internet show kids drawing stuff on TV. But that means you and your kids will have to sit closer to the TV panel - which is not a very good thing to do. Check out this post on : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC RADAR has been announced by HTC - the phone runs Mango operating system (Windows). The phone offers 3.8-inch S-LCD screen with WVGA (800Γ—480) resolution. Under the hood, the HTC...
See this video 😁 [video=youtube;QoG_GyJKVCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoG_GyJKVCk[/video]
im doing mechanical engineering at present,i wud like to get into the marine engineering field......hence i want to do the 4th year project related to marine engineering.....can somebody suggest me...
😁 m new to this................but i feel cool after readng sme of our threads...............😎to start with some small practical projects where should i start................πŸ˜€
I was wondering if any one has came across ("protocol", "smtp"); ("type", "transport"); ("class", "com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport"); ("vendor", "Sun Microsystems, Inc."); ("mail.smtp.host", smHost); ("mail.smtp.port", smPort); these are property sets,will these work in...