LG Launches LW6500 and LW5700 3D TV in India. Promises "Flicker Free" Viewing.

LG - the leading electronics manufacturer has launched LW6500 and LW5700 3D TVs in Indian markets. The two TV sets promise flicker free viewing. The 3D TV isn't going to fit everyone's budget. The price of these TV sets ranges between Rs.95000 to Rs. 165000.

The TVs are capable of rendering 2D video in 3D, which is quite interesting. If you happen to visit and LG showroom and experience these TVs, we'd like to know your opinion.

However until the price drops, I don't expect much future for 3D TVs, at least in India.

Replies

• myselfkhan
    myselfkhan
    rightly said. the emergence of LG 3D TV in India seems to change the image of 3D concept in the nation
  • Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    LG really done a great job by introducing its 3d TV in two series: LW6500-size-42" & 47" and LW5700-size-42", 47" & 55". Apart from all the other attractive features the best part of LG Cinema 3D TV is, its lightweight 3d glasses (16gms) only without power batteries. I really love the LGs new invention!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Akram Shah
    LG really done a great job by introducing its 3d TV in two series: LW6500-size-42" & 47" and LW5700-size-42", 47" & 55". Apart from all the other attractive features the best part of LG Cinema 3D TV is, its lightweight 3d glasses (16gms) only without power batteries. I really love the LGs new invention!
    Have you experienced 2D-3D conversion? If yes, we'd love to hear your experience.
  • Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    The_Big_K
    Have you experienced 2D-3D conversion? If yes, we'd love to hear your experience.
    Well i say yes! I was in the LG cinema 3d TV launch in Mumbai. I’ve practically seen the LG’s new 3D TV models & its 2D-3D conversion. Since in India the rate of 3D content production is low, LG ensures that the user of cinema 3D TV need not to worry about the availability of 3D content.
    As I’m a journalist, I also attended the launch of Panasonic 3D TV last year. I would say the output of 2D-3D conversion of LG is better compared to Panasonic. That’s my experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Finance is an important topic and unfortunately, not many engineers are aware of it. I wish to know how many CEans would be interested in learning the basics of...
While flash drives are fast replacing the CDs and DVDs as the storage devices for files, movies and songs, the blu-ray is making silent entry in the Hi-Definition world. If...
Hello friends..... i got an project idea, in which i have to transmit the AV signals within the the range of 25-30 feet region. The Tx module has AV input...
need to construct (at least a concept) a set-up equipment for investigation of abrasive blasting parameters, namely impact angle and the impact distance (from the tip of nozzle to workpiece)....
Hi Guys, Recently I have been thinking about the origin of the sound that we hear when we close our ears with fingers. Could it be the flow of blood...