LG Hugs Android, Divorces Windows Phone

LG has began blaming the Windows operating system for the poor sales. LG announced that they'll adopt the android operating system for the future manufacturing. But I wonder whether it's the Windows mobile OS that resulted in poor sales of the phones. LG produced only LG Quantum and the E906 Jil Sander Mobile phones and didn't care enough to promote them.

Do you think LG will do much better with Android?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    In latest reports, its been said that LG clarified that it is not abandoning Windows Phone altogether. They I think just want to sail with the wind. They sensed opportunity in Android and went towards it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the IIT- Bombay campus a survey was conducted that revealed that future engineers in India may not be ‘very happy’. Over 200 students on campus were given the ‘Oxford...
It’s just too difficult, they say. Most good engineers will be having a campus-placed job. These engineers are already making serious money. There are also people who are currently working...
An innovative start-up founded by two IIT alumni in the U.S is the latest acquisition of the social networking giant Facebook. Tagtile,(https://tagtile.com/) an e-commerce start-up with a focus on helping...
With the proliferation of IT, and as the field is independent of the academic education, being based on "logic", high salary, and requirement of only scarce commodity i.e. "analytical skills"...
In context of private Indian News channels, I am feeling that these news channels only interested in cricket things, showing a minor political issue to big one and some high...