Level and edge triggering

what is the difference between these, both of these preform the operation when the pulse is either positive or negative
i'm confused, please help
thank you

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Level Triggers through out the positive pulse

Edge triggers only during the transition from 1 to 0 or 0 to 1

Level triggered ckts have race around problems But this is not in the case of edge triggered
  • prashanth463
    prashanth463
    what are the problems faced by the level trigger and how is it solved in edge tirgger
    jeffrey samuel
    Level Triggers through out the positive pulse

Edge triggers only during the transition from 1 to 0 or 0 to 1

Level triggered ckts have race around problems But this is not in the case of edge triggered
    what are the problems faced by level trigger and how are they solved in edge trigger
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In level triggered ckts they device is turned On through out the period where the ip is high or low and so after each response time of the Flip flop the op states get changed making a lot of garbagge output

In the case of edge triggered the change occurs only in particular point of time and so we are able to get distinct ops

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the problem we face when we do the above practically ?
Why on earth do we go for NAND and NOR implementation of simple ckts like adder My external pissed me of with this question in my semester pracs So want...
This event aims to cover the latest developments in utility-scale and smaller wind turbine and generator technologies; developments in control system design, data acquisition and field measurements; new approaches for...
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED TO FASTEN M20,M24(100 MM LONG) HIGH TENSILE FASTENER,IN Nm?
Hello everyone!!! I need a website urgently please.......can anyone give me a website.... by mistake i misplaced my website due to a problem in pc. My all data related to...