Level 15 in phoenix ,firewall

I had participated in an event that is organized by DCE named firewall it is over now
in this event on last level 'We are given login box in order to authenticate "
with no password and username
so i begin with finding hidden pages with robots.txt file there i find file that contains username and password and there was also a .php file where i have to put that authentication information but when i opened that .php
there was nothing ...
when i asked the admin to give some clue then he say "You have to reach server side of that file" I don't understand what he mean?
Is there anyone here who can help me ?I want to solve that level

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Heal CEan of the month February 2010 is... 😁CEan - CivilPrincess😁 ​ CEan CivilPrincess joined CE in July 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE forums. Passionate...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32775-quick-heal-cean-month-february-2010-a.html Congratulations, CivilPrincess! Keep Rocking!
can we generate electricity which the heat dissipated from shockobsorber ?😕
hi, every one i had an idea i need to know is this idea is already implemented, do it is possible to implement to implement now. The idea is: consider...
Hi all! Is there anyone here who know about peristaltic pump? I am trying to test a peristaltic pump. I have set up the test, but when I run the...