Let's Talk Rainwater Harvesting

It looks like rainwater harvesting is the solution to take care of the water related problems people face. Rainwater harvesting techniques don't require lot of money; but the awareness is very limited. Let's talk about rainwater investing, how to implement it in our own premises, techniques, experiences etc.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    The most basic idea would be to keep buckets on your terrace when it is raining.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i hav been hearing this word "Android" many times a day. what is it? I have no idea about it?
Google, Facebook, Amazon and eBay are joining hands to create a powerful pro-internet lobbying group that would deal with the law makers in the US. The group name would be:...
The world's largest publicly traded oil company - ExxonMobil, announced that their quarterly profit rose by 49 percent a whoppy $15.9 billion. As reported by ExxonMobil this rise in profit...
i need some latest real time final year project in electronics.plz give some details abt that.
hi guys myself krunal parmar I completed BE-IT in current year from north Maharashtra university jalgaon lives in rajkot (gujarat) i m searching for best java institute to start my...