Lets talk about Online Game Hacking!

I got a lot of questions about.. Is it possible to hack any online game? For example PUBG MOBILE, Is it possible to hack PUBG MOBILE?

Yes it is Possible!

As PUBG MOBILE is a trending game now days, we will particularly talk about this one.

There are different methods which can be used to hack different games.

When it comes to PUBG MOBILE you can hack it or trick it by following methods:

1- By modifying its file (tencent.ig) containing the code which makes the game able to run properly. These files or scripts can be modified in order to unlock any weapon or crossing a level without even winning it. 

2- By using mods, which are already developed by hackers. ex:(GameGaurdian). with the help of this mods you can get extra command and features over the game like quick run, high jump, cross bullet over the wall, fast blood, quick parachute and swim and many more. 

Hope it helps!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone I have to develop insulation resistor value  for our battery 350VI have seen in online so many Caluculation for insulation resistor, but not sure how to develop a...
A truly Crazy hard core engineering to make a   Guitar!Engineer (UK) says: An ‘unbreakable’ 3D printed guitar has been given the heavy metal treatment by Swedish guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen.https://www.theengineer.co.uk/yngwie-malmsteen-goes-heavy-on-unbreakable-guitar/?cmpid=tenews_7930004&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A
Design News says: By its very definition, a black hole cannot be seen . They are so dense no light can escape from them. What the Event Horizon group has...
how are? am looking for a project to do for my final degree course which will be an expert or artificial system in the insurance industry. if there is one...
What are the information needed to complete the project successfully