Let's invent something!

bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 just an idea ....we the future technololgists , why can't we find something new which wasn't found by any one in this world.we all would join together and do a "MIRACLE" .
i CAN WE CAN

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What are you proposing ?

Kindly don't post your mail ID as it can be used for spamming
  • shanmugapriya kr
    shanmugapriya kr
    thanks a lot...................... i can understand
    👍lets rock
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This thread was started but left hanging we can continue it here or start our own again

Any ways New Ideas are most Welcome
  • lal
    lal
    Why not! Lets keep our brains busy. Some day it will glow bright with some new idea that never existed before 😀

Necessity is the mother of invention! Thinking of something that never existed before, hmm, sounds a bit complicated 😁 Actually we do solve many problems daily, knowingly and unknowingly on small scale. Meaning we are all silent inventors and innovators.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai guys plz help me on this topic i want notes for the same any M.E graduates from PED plz respond? thanks in advance
I think one of the powerful features on CrazyEngineers community has gone unnoticed and there seems to be confusion about what the feature actually does. Let me explain the feature...
The Apple CEO - Adtya. Joining CrazyEngineers Community.
i have completed my diploma in computer science and right nw doing BTECH in CSE 3rd year i want an urgent job wil it possible....
Since the campus preparations are going on so this question is very popular among all. I thought to share it here with all. So describe yourself in one word.. (May...