Lets get chilled in this recession

hi CEans,
life is so boring these days how many CEans can i count
i am the first one iam starting this topic so any body else there in the list break the barriers and lets get started rather than brood over the recession with increased prices and no inflow of CASH ๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Well, don't count me as one who is affected by recession because I know how to make my ways but what is happening to you all. When you people will come out of this word "recession". I would say if you people are not getting enough work and having enough time, start makin some projects. Just don't sit idle and keep on learning new new things on web. You will find even if there is recession but you are not at all affected. Just "DON'T WASTE SINGLE PRECIOUS SECOND OF YOUR LIFE AT THIS MOMENT"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Arihant *Engineering Trade: Comp Sc. Location: India *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed) *Hobbies & Interests: designing websites, boxing, swimming, running, etc. etc. *Aim in life: (sorry not applicable ๐Ÿ˜ ) *I joined...
Can Ne 1 Post Me link 2 Download Ansys10.0 Free Dwnload WithOut Payement?๐Ÿ˜• Thank u..! Peace..!
I wrote it for a newsletter for IFMA organization by their request addressing sustainability as it would relate to FMs/PEs in the future. The Future of Sustainability: Linking Facilities and...
This decade saw the rise of lot of social networking sites. Almost everyone I know is hooked to FaceBook, Orkut or Hi5. While social networking sites are fun to use...
Post your most favorite instrumental ever, in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜€ Mine is Canon Rock!