Let's Design CrazyEngineers T-Shirt, Again!

CE T-Shirts are long due and with the arrival of easy to use 'Play' t-shirt design tool from Alma Mater, I think we can look to design great t-shirts for CrazyEngineers. I've attached a logo of CE that you can use in your designs.

All you've to do is design the t-shirt on the link mentioned below and the capture a screenshot of your design and upload it here. We'll gather ideas and maybe decide a final design to print. The minimum order is of 10 t-shirts and we'd print them once we collect sufficient orders from CEans. (Let's talk about that later).

Here's the link:
#-Link-Snipped-#

You may use the attached PNG logo for your designs. Let's see what our folks come up with ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I designed a hoodie and I think it looks fabulous!

Click on the images below to view larger version ๐Ÿ˜€

frontBackโ€‹
    โ€‹
    What do you think?โ€‹
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I designed a hoodie and I think it looks fabulous!

Click on the images below to view larger version ๐Ÿ˜€

frontBackโ€‹
    โ€‹
    What do you think?

Use the actual fonts to write CrazyEngineers just as the logo on the website, on the backside of the hoodie. This would be better. The front part is the best attraction.

And what about a CE Cap with that front design? It'd be really cool I think!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I already have a CE cap and so does #-Link-Snipped-#. The Playstore from alma mater only has t-shirt options and the ones ash and I have are from Zazzle (US).

The current logo is set to change in the coming days. It's time we adopt the new "CE" logo. ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I already have a CE cap and so does #-Link-Snipped-#. The Playstore from alma mater only has t-shirt options and the ones ash and I have are from Zazzle (US).

The current logo is set to change in the coming days. It's time we adopt the new "CE" logo. ๐Ÿ‘€
    You don't have to change the writing as seen on the website. You can just add the logo to it. The font used on the writing is fine already.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A portrait or a sketch that shows we are crazy engineers would be nice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Come on folks! Design the t-shirt and post the pics. A picture is worth thousand words, yeah?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think a hoodie is awesome, but unfortunately it isn't suitable for Malaysian weather here ๐Ÿ˜”

Maybe a gym shirt? ๐Ÿ˜
    may be different variants of clothing can attract members
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Surprised, no contributions here so far? ๐Ÿ˜”
    It may be bad but I want to enroll my design guys.
    Is the idea behind it was good?
    I want to be a part of CE so this is from my side guys.Quick ............dig your mind guyssssssssssssss

flowdiagram1
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man! Is that one CEan shooting the other? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man! Is that one CEan shooting the other? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Take it in a positive note Sir.One CEan driving other CEan to achieve the goal........๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rejuvenate!!!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    My latest designs are #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Maps is awesome and the only issue with using Google maps is that it always requires you to have your data connection on. The best way to use Google...
In a Game i won 12 games, each game if i loose will give you 1 chocolate,you have 8 chocolates how many games played? This is a question in infosys...
The famous opensource 3D modelling software,Blender has released it's version 2.68 with major changes. Blender 2.68 contains huge enhancements & fixes. Some of the included features & enhancements are mentioned...
Smartphone maker XOLO has announced Q-Series phones in India's Land Of God, Kerala. The company announced three phones, Q600, Q700 & Q800 and has partnered with Aldous Glare Trade &...
Looks as though anything can be a source of power. "All is Grist to the Mill" has come true. Researchers have made a fuel cell with urine: https://www.treehugger.com/clean-technology/british-scientists-power-cell-phones-urine.html I do...