Let's Conduct Series of Mock Aptitude Tests For CrazyEngineers

I was wondering if we should conduct mock aptitude tests on CE.
We can have CEans register for the test and conduct the test on Sunday mornings.

Just a thought that crossed my mind, we will have to go in details if we have a lot of entries.

Give your responses soon.

PS: This is not a competition.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 19, 2011

    A very good idea ๐Ÿ˜€ This will increase the traffic in CE!

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 19, 2011

    Thanks Pravee, I think we should get at least 5 users for this and then we can schedule the first test on this Sunday.

    How many of you are ready to participate in the mock test?

  • Whats In Name

    @whats-in-name-KdgM7o • Jul 19, 2011

    Me,..Yay!๐Ÿ˜€

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 19, 2011

    Count me in ๐Ÿ˜€

    I'm sure that CP,CT,Sahithi,CD will participate in this mock test.

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Jul 19, 2011

    I just want to try. I am in ๐Ÿ˜€

  • silverscorpion

    @silverscorpion-iJKtdQ • Jul 21, 2011

    Who is going to frame the questions?

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 21, 2011

    I guess AKD is going to frame the questions! ๐Ÿ˜€

    @SS: Are you gonna participate?

  • Whats In Name

    @whats-in-name-KdgM7o • Jul 21, 2011

    Yeah I think I can conduct the first test.
    @SS: Could you help me with the questions? It's only basic aptitude. Something that is asked by companies for recruitment.

    I think we will conduct the first test on a Sunday morning. We will do a week long registrations and Sunday morning will be the test date.

    Anyone else interested in taking the test?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 21, 2011

    The registration is not yet made open.
    We need at least 5 test-takers to start.
    There is no limit to maximum no. of test-takers.

    WIN, Sahithi and Praveena have confirmed.

    Number of questions : 50
    Duration: 60 minutes.

    Question types will be English, Quantitative and Logical Reasoning.

    Please confirm if you are willing to take this test by replying in this thread.

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Jul 21, 2011

    I I (read Aye aye) captain ๐Ÿ˜€ I will try, though I know that I will fail miserably ๐Ÿ˜.

    But how are you going to see if anyone is finishing the test in 1 hour?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 21, 2011

    The test will not be conducted on the forum. I will give a link to all the participants.

    Test date will be 24th July (Sunday Morning) at 10 am.

  • ukanth19

    @ukanth19-B32cv1 • Jul 21, 2011

    me too participate

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 21, 2011

    @ukanth : Confirm your presence in the following link. It will be easy for her to update the list!

    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 21, 2011

    @ukanth: Your name is updated in the list.

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Jul 21, 2011

    +1 confirmed!

  • Whats In Name

    @whats-in-name-KdgM7o • Jul 21, 2011

    I will be on time.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 21, 2011

    Cool. ๐Ÿ˜€ Now we have 6 participants. Expecting more entries. Let your friends know.

    PS: [Questions are being framed] {not too difficult, not too easy}

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Jul 21, 2011

    AbraKaDabraThanks Pravee, I think we should get at least 5 users for this and then we can schedule the first test on this Sunday.

    How many of you are ready to participate in the mock test?

    I am in ๐Ÿ˜€

  • cooltwins

    @cooltwins-I5yJpZ • Jul 22, 2011

    Yeah i'm very much interested in taking it up... ๐Ÿ˜€
    but i won't be able to take it if it is on sunday morning. i've got my Mock CAT ๐Ÿ˜ but i guess CP will be in ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Gurjeet Singh

    @gurjeet-LUX7B1 • Jul 22, 2011

    I am in ๐Ÿ˜€ please confirm the timing first as may be on sunday i'll wake up late ๐Ÿ˜›

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Jul 22, 2011

    i want to participate! but i've got class from 9-1 in the morning. any chances of conducting it in the evening? if so then both me and CT can join ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 22, 2011

    Since we have less no. of members. We will have to decide the time according to everyone's convenience.
    Timing decided right now is 10 a.m.

    @all: Decide the time soon.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 22, 2011

    From the conference, I see people are opting for 5 pm.
    Please confirm this soon. We can't change the timing at the 11th hour.

  • H.Ali

    @hali-nLubW1 • Jul 22, 2011

    i'm interested...
    count mee
    (please tell me how the exam is being conducted and how to participate)

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 23, 2011

    Waiting for the exam to commence... ๐Ÿ˜