Let us test our typing speed

[โ€‹IMG]

You can test your's Typing Test English - 10FastFingers.com

Please post results here and see who is fastest among us?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here we go -

Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 10.59.39 pm

Interesting game. But I'm > 100 wpm on TypeRacer; which I think is more because the words form a logical sentence instead of typing out individual words randomly.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I am slow... and I observe a strange thing (See WPM is 59 | wrong words 3, right 58 ๐Ÿ˜)

typing
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    myscore
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Should I type with one hand and post my results to make you all a bit better today? ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, here it is:

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A bit of warming up and used my regular desktop keyboard in place of laptop. Will attempt again after some time.

typingscore
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    The fasetst typist ever recorded was a woman named Barbara Blackburn out of Salem, Oregon with a total of 212 WPM.

@#-Link-Snipped-# new world record๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd rather rely on my photoshop skills than improving typing skills further ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Alright, I was determined to beat Biggie here.
    Here's my modest attempt -

Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 11.37.39 AM

Will beat it by evening, hopefully! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aim for the moon, even if you fail; you will land up in the stars. โ˜•.

Should I wait for all of you to to catch up with me or just upload my new score?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This should inspire all of you. Still looking for a worthy competitor ( a la Kung Fu Panda Part I)

typing-score

-Wrong Words: 0.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those of you who have attempted this test but are too ashamed to share your scores here.
    Download this file right now -

#-Link-Snipped-#
    You can thank me later. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    In the source website, the highest score is 191 Words Per minute ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I quit man, my hands are badly aching now ๐Ÿ˜ก

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, once a man gets married, lots of things change. Mad wild nights out with friends will change to watching Newhour with Arnab Goswami (although the latter is arguably wilder)....
Previously, I have done some experiments with the ADSL splitter. I have been going ahead with more experiments, now I would like to post all of them here, including the...
If the "100 pico-Kelvin" does not give you an idea - it's just 10 billionth of a degree above absolute zero; โˆ’273.15ยฐC on Celsius scale. The theory says that at...
how to learn gui with plc and with which software it is easy to learn for a beginner
Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years. โ€‹ Identify your goal and define them clearly. A goal will remain only a pipe dream unless you pursue...