Let me Know - how to convert .bat files into .txt files

Hi ,
How can we extract .bat files to .txt file 😕.

Replies

• parihar888
    parihar888
    Let me know

HI ,
    we can easily create batch files just saving the text in notepad with .bat xtension , but how can we get .bat file to .txt file???
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Re: Let me know

Right Click on the .Bat file and then use "open with" dialog to open it with Notepad.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    rename the .bat extension to .txt? Will that not work??
  • viiper
    viiper
    Select 'Open with' option from the right click context menu and then choose "Choose Program". Select notepad from the list and then you can save the file in .txt form
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    u can convert the .bat file into .txt file..by
    selecting the .bat file right click>>properties>>openwith change to Notepad..
  • Sai s
    Sai s

you can easily convert .bat to .txt by simply right clicking on the .bat file and select edit.From there copy the whole code and paste it into a new notepad and delete .bat file.

Yes!you are done........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everbody, I am doing b-tech in civil engineering from National Institute of Technology kurukshetra.I m in 3 rd year.I want to do summer training in design or construction.Please help...
Hi Everybody My name's Andre I'm a quantum mechanics student and an amateur in automation I like robotics too I'm a fanatic of Andrea pirlo (my avatar) I also like...
My pen drive was affected by fun.exe virus. I started my XP in Safe mode and scanned my pen drive through AVG. It deleted all the infected files. Now I...
what sequence of books should be followed to become c++ experts?
i am a student of b.tech(computer science).I want to make a project on software using c++. so suggest some new topics. I know only c & c++ basics.