let me introduce my self

my name is mulugeta. Am electrical and computer engineering student in Ethiopia.
Am interested in hacking.
I joined CrazyEngineers to increase my skills and to share my skills to others.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mulugeta
    my name is mulugeta. Am electrical and computer engineering student in Ethiopia.
    Am interested in hacking.
    I joined CrazyEngineers to increase my skills and to share my skills to others.
    Great to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-#. Do inform your friends about CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.coursera.org/ It is a great website offered more than 100 course on the topic engineering, humanities, medicine,biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, and other areas. All we need is...
An interesting startup in the door-do-door goods delivery service in India, called 'Apna Courier' is solving an interesting problem. Suppose you've to deliver a courier - you're required to personally...
Hello Crazy Engineers! I'm shyam kumar pursuing B.tech 3rd year (Electronics and Communication Stream). I wanna do a project work in some R&D companies in Hyderabad(india).I don't have any information...
i am currently pursuing btech in mech engg....would like to do dome courses in my free time which would highlight both my resume and career...any info would be really helpful...
is there some scope in clinical technology? my one biotech frd want to know it, plz reply.