Let Make CE traffic more on network

I'm sure If CE gives scores to the posts which is answered well by post.

If it works as follows It will be better I think,,,😛

I think for each forums like CS, Electrical,mechanical,etc., MODs are assigned by admin...
To make CE traffic more, give scores to well answered posts..that is score to well answered persons and give ranking like,JAVA GIANT if he is an CS , such titles😉 are more attractive...Let CE ADMIN & HIS TEAM,Judge My suggestion, 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're talking about the special titles which is a looooong pending activity on CE 😔. It's a good suggestion.

We've discussed different special titles that can be awarded to CEans. Let's do the following:

Each one of you suggest different titles you'd like to see on CE. You may start with the title which you'd like for yourself! 😀 Let's collect the best titles and award them to our special CEans!

PS: Thanks for remind this!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Something like Yahoo Answers.
    1 point for answering a question
    5 points if your answer is chosen as the Best answer
    1 point for voting for an answer in case the thread starter does not select a best answer
    We will call it honors instead of points.

The best answers can be sorted out according to sections. The person with Max. best answers in the mechanical section will be given a certain title,..etc. If a person like someones answers he or she can also give rep points or honors to the said person. That would include the Shoutbox.

Like CEoM, we can have best threads award in different sections. It will be given out 4 times a year, after a gap of 4 months.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    raj87verma88
    Something like Yahoo Answers.
    1 point for answering a question
    5 points if your answer is chosen as the Best answer
    1 point for voting for an answer in case the thread starter does not select a best answer
    We will call it honors instead of points.

The best answers can be sorted out according to sections. The person with Max. best answers in the mechanical section will be given a certain title,..etc. If a person like someones answers he or she can also give rep points or honors to the said person. That would include the Shoutbox.

Like CEoM, we can have best threads award in different sections. It will be given out 4 times a year, after a gap of 4 months.
    Yes This is what my thought,,,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The rating/reputation system can be enabled on CE. If you all want it, give me some time. I'll set it up.
  • Differential
    Differential
    The_Big_K
    The rating/reputation system can be enabled on CE. If you all want it, give me some time. I'll set it up.
    Are you all sure we should go for it? I don't know but there is some kind of nagging feeling in my mind about this.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    seopositive2
    Gorgeous pot nice information thanks
    Till now you have 5 posts, and all five posts are same "nice information". Buddy, in this post their is no information, their are suggestions for CE.

Please refrain from spamming on all threads of technical forums.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i agree with RAJ's Solution lets go with it Biggie

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to get the source code of an HTML page in Text file Through java? I am coding an application.one module of that application is given below: The first part...
How do I write , End of Interrupt command? I am using C++ I can't find this information anywhere. I appreciate any help . Thank you.
Yesterday you shared your worst email gaffes, and regardless of the situation, they almost all share one commonality: They could have been prevented. Harvard Business blogger David Silverman shares... More...
Everyone knows fast food is rarely the healthiest option when you're looking for a quick bite, but sometimes photos look mouthwatering enough that you're still convinced. It's time for a...
28 hours left for the ipl to start.