less visitors

hii admin... i am ce's member from last 2 years .. not from this log in ... earlier when i used to ask something , within 4-5 hours i used to get many replies to my post..but now a days same 2-3 peoples are there to answer me and same answers... whats the solution guys...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    n090985
    hii admin... i am ce's member from last 2 years .. not from this log in ... earlier when i used to ask something , within 4-5 hours i used to get many replies to my post..but now a days same 2-3 peoples are there to answer me and same answers... whats the solution guys...
    The overall activity has taken a dip. Lot of CEans are busy with exams. Moreover, getting a response to a query depends on the thread title as well; a properly defined thread title that gives an idea about the content of the thread attracts immediate response.

The situation should improve starting April - May 2010.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever you access internet from some public place like cyber cafe then try to avoid typing password from simple keyboard provided to you.. Because there may be some key logger...
Source: Yahoo EVP Ash Patel, One Of the First Yahoos, Announces His Departure Ash Patel, the creator of Yahoo Messenger is leaving Yahoo! Ash is taking a break to spend...
We are delighted to invite you to an interactive Webinar called "The Architecture You Have Always Dreamt Of". Over the years we have seen many systems architecture approaches come and...
Microsoft today launched the Platform preview of their latest browser Internet Explorer 9. Platform preview basically means that it is a browser without the user interface which you would normally...
Rama, the ancient idol of the heroic ages, the embodiment of truth, of morality, the ideal son, the ideal husband, and above all, the ideal king, this Rama has been...