Less than 60% in engineering sems, will it affect my future?

hey ! i am doing my engineering in ece and am in 4th sem. my 10th and 12th percentage is around 62 (first class) but now am my unable to fetch even 60% !
am very scared about my future, i really want to become a successful engineer .
all the past three sem i got only about 55%. will this affect my placement in future ?
please give me some study tips and advise as what to do, so that in coming semesters i really want to boost my percentage and have a good aggregate !! and what extra courses if i do will be beneficial .. kindly help !

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    There are still 4 more sems to go and let me tell you, 60% is kind of need. Study really hard and achieve it. If you don't, the very first effect will be getting disbarred from campus recruitment. Its really tough to get job when you're in the outside world. You've time so try to make up for it and you should be good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers from University of Wisconsin–Madison have developed an unique energy harvesting and storage technology for capturing the energy of human motion to power mobile electronic devices. The energy generated while...
Sir i m doing BE in IT, my all academics is on average 60%+ but only 12th percentage is less, but i want to do MS ,is there is any...
hey guys my name is samrat paliwal i did bca with aggregate 62% and i have good percentages in my academics too during my bca i had a back in...
A research team from the department of chemistry at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is ready to introduce to the world the 18th known crystalline form of water that is 25...
Google announced on Friday in a decision favoring Google Photos, that it will no longer continue support for Picasa desktop app. Considering the widespread adoption of Picasa and the years...