Lenovo's Dual-SIM A660 Mid-Range Smartphone Announced

Lenovo's latest offering in the Chinese market is its Dual-SIM A660 Mid-Range Android powered smartphone, and is the company's first water-proof and IP67 certified handset.
lenovo_a660

It features a 4" WVGA Gorilla Glass display (800 x 480), 1GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera plus a front facing camera for video calls, MicroSD card slot, 1500 mAh battery, 32gb expandable memory, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Price and Release date are yet unknown, but the chances of it being over $200 is unlikely. This phone won't be available in Asian or European markets.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently I am studying 'Op-amps and linear integrated circuits'. I read about voltage-series feedback amplifier, voltage-shunt feedback amplifier, current-series feedback amplifier, current-shunt feedback amplifier, voltage follower, voltage emitter. I want...
A 17 yr old girl from US has come up with the idea of performing emergency heart tests via mobile phone. Read here --> https://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftech/17-year-old-girl-invents-heart-exam-cellphones-990117#
Everything Everywhere is bringing the nation's first 4G LTE Network to UK. Now the company will be called with its abbreviation 'EE' only. Combining the networks of Orange and T-Mobile,...
Paper I- 1. SQRT (156.25) * SQRT (14.25) = 35 * X what is the value of X? X = 1.25 2. A + 8450 ÷ 650 = 13 +...
1. In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls ? A. y/(x + y) B. x/xy C. x/(x +...