Lenovo Sisley S90 Launched in India At INR 19,990

The Chinese mobile manufacturer, Lenovo had launched Sisley S90 back in November, last year in China. And now, the iPhone 6-lookalike smartphone has been reportedly launched in India. To remind you, the handset not only sports similar look to the iPhone 6, the Sisley S90 promotional images were almost identical to the ones Apple used for iPhone 6. As per the Mumbai-based retailer, #-Link-Snipped-#, the Lenovo Sisley S90 is available for INR 19,990 in India. Although, the smartphone is not yet listed on major e-commerce sites in India, you can order it directly through Lenovo India’s official #-Link-Snipped-# with shipments starting from 10th February.

lenovo_sisley_s90

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 5-inch 720p (1280 x 720) Super AMOLED display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo’s very own Vibe 2.0 UI on top of Google’s operating system. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU along with 1GB of RAM and 32GB of non-expandable internal storage. The dual-SIM device features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and PureCel Sensor and an 8-megapixel front facing camera with Low Light BSI Sensor. Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and FM radio. It packs a 2,300mAh battery, weighs 129 grams and is only 6.9mm thick. The handset is available in Graphite Grey color only

Let us know your views on this iPhone 6-lookalike smartphone from Lenovo. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I never liked iPhone 6's design. I'd prefer flat sides over curved ones for grip.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The plan above is for a Rest Public System,so we are going to start from the basics having in mind the factors: i).The height of...
this is a cross compiler to run Linux commands on windows. I have installed this and the batch file opened, but when I write a certain command ("blockMesh" for openFOAM),...
Project Abstract / Summary : Designed a new bearing by modifying the conventional bearing design which could both lock and facilitate rotation, simultaneously,especially for preventing rolling against desired direction (both...
The sequencing of human genome can be done at wider scale in a matter of days with the advances in genome sequencing technology. However, the present approaches used for analyzing...
It was only in January that YouTube was said to be working on supporting the upload of 360 degree videos. Well now, in a rather interesting update for both YouTube...