Lenovo Launches Tab 2 A7-20 And Yoga Tab 3 Android Tablets

Chinese multinational company Lenovo launched two Android tablets - Yoga Tab 3 and Tab 2 A7-20 in an event held on this Thursday. Although the Yoga Tab 3 was unveiled one month ago, it was officially launched just two days back. While Tab 2 A7-20 is budget tablet, Yoga Tab 3 is something you’d buy if you wish to do actual and serious work. Let’s have a look at the specs of these devices.

Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20

Tab 2 A7-20 has an IPS display of 7 inches with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor along with 1 GB of RAM. The tablet has an inbuilt storage of 8 GB which is expandable upto 32 GB using microSD card. The tablet is a Wi-Fi only tablet and doesn’t support SIM card.

The bad news is that the tablet is still offering the Android 4.4 KitKat OS while most other tablets, even those who cost low, offer the Lollipop version of Android. However, Lenovo has said that the tablet is upgradable so there is a possibility that it might receive an update.

lenovo_tab_2_a7_20

The rear camera of the device is of 2 MP resolution while the front camera is of 0.3 MP. Besides Wi-Fi, the tablet will offer micro-USB connectivity and USB OTG and has battery size of 3450 mAh. The tablet costs Rs 5,499 and is already available on Snapdeal at a discounted price.

Lenovo Yoga Tab 3

Yoga Tab 3 is something you’d probably love to have. This tablet has 8 inch IPS screen with HD display. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor along with 1 GB of RAM. The highlight of the device is the AnyPen technology which it possesses. Thanks to it, you can use any pointed device from your pencil to the fork (which you probably won’t) as a stylus for the display.

On the rear side, it has a 180 degree rotational camera with auto focus and 8 MP resolution. The inbuilt storage capacity of the device is 16GB and it is expandable upto 128 GB through microSD cards. The tablet offers 4G LTE connectivity along with Wi-Fi. However, there is a Wi-Fi only version and separate 10 inch version with Wi-Fi and LTE variants.

lenovo_yoga_tab_3

The availability of the device is yet unknown but it is priced at Rs 16,999. All in all, considering the specs, it seems like a great offering from Lenovo.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, sit back on your chairs. Here's a real life incident that has (is) happened to me. On October 5th evening, while making a call, my phone (Samsung Galaxy...
Quote: The Dutch team who have grown the world's first burger in a lab say they hope to have a product on sale in five years. Researchers are to set...
hii, i m Nikesh Kumar, i am from Punjab. I hav done my BTech. In Mechanical Engineering with overall 72%. I want to do MS from Germany, but unable to...
If you aren’t interested in the upcoming Reliance LYF range of 4G LTE smartphones you might want to check out the new Intex Cloud Swift smartphone that also offers 4G...
Wickedleak has unveiled their offering, the Wammy Titan 5 just in time for the festive season. Wickedleak has tried to make the Wammy Titan 5 as attractive as possible by...