Lenovo IdeaPad P1 Tablet

Lenovo IdeaPad P1 Tablet has been introduced. The tablet runs Windows 7 operating system which makes it sluggish, bulky and difficult to use without a physical keyboard. Read our coverage on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Narayan Murthy, while speaking at IIT-Gandhinagar said that the Indian Institutes Of Technology and IIMs have lost their old sheen. The institutes do not focus on research and there are...
MAXX Super MX424 is a super budget phone with a 2200mAH mega battery. With this big battery, the Maxx Super MX424 offers about 11-16 hours of talk time. Other regular...
I am final year diploma student with electrical background ,I want a project idea which is interesting which i can take up as academic project.
Micromax has launched A70 Android 2.2 Froyo phone. We've covered the phone in depth on VoiCE: Micromax A70 Android Phone – Features & Price Overview - CrazyEngineers
Will there be any structural change in aircrafts due to EMI. If there will be any structural change, how significant and Are there any methods available to curb the Electromagnetic...