Lenovo IdeaCentre B320 Review - Tech Specs & Price Revealed

With a bang in the market, Lenovo has launched a new electronic gadget in the market that would turn the TV into a high definition TV on the click of just one button. The all-in-one reportedly features a 2nd generation Intel Core i3 processor, a 21.5-inch Full HD display supporting multi-touch technology, a host of touch-optimized multimedia applications, and SRS Premium Sound audio enhancement. The gadget has been augmented with a wireless keyboard and mouse making it a delightful experience to be used by the customers.

Briefly detailing about the technology part, Core i3 was intended to be the new low end of the performance processor line from Intel, following the retirement of the Core 2 brand.

[​IMG]

The first Nehalem based Core i3 was Clarkdale-based, with an integrated GPU and two cores. The same processor is also available as Core i5 and Pentium, with slightly different configurations.

Intel Turbo Boost is a technology implemented by Intel in certain versions of their Nehalem-based CPUs, including Core i5 and Core i7 that enables the processor to run above its base operating frequency via dynamic control of the CPU's "clock rate". SRS Labs, Inc. is a California-based audio technology engineering company that specializes in audio enhancement solutions for wide variety of consumer electronic devices. The company develops audio enhancement solutions and licenses those products to companies including Microsoft, Samsung Group, LG Group, Toshiba, Vizio, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Sony and ViewSonic.

IdeaCentre has been provided with an expandable memory of up to 8GB, LAN, card reader and also several ports for the sake of the users. The product has been priced to Rs.37990/- + taxes.

Considering all the factors together, what can be said is that the customers would be well able to avail all the advanced features for sure, but the thing that companies are not working towards is reducing the cost of all new coming devices in the market. Would it not be better to enjoy all these facilities at somewhat reduced prices?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ooyala, Inc., the leading online video publishing company launched a new service called Ooyala Social. Ooyala Social is a social component which brings the new HD-Quality Social TV service to...
Mercedes Benz has off late been a little out of media focus but not any longer. The auto maker is bringing a future model of its cars to market, but...
“Data shows that 57% of desktop PC users and 45% of laptop users shut down their machines rather than putting them to sleep. Overall, half of all of users shut...
Ferrari the name itself signifies power and luxury. The top class manufacturer of world renonwened super cars is up again with one of their best car of all time. Ferraris...
The European Space Agency (ESA) has approved the two Astrium-built Galileo In-Orbit Validation (IOV) satellites to contribute to its its quality acceptance review. The first of the four Astrium-built...