Lenovo Has Priced IdeaPad A10 Multi-Mode Hybrid Notebook At Rs. 19,990 In India

Lenovo has brought to the market a new convertible laptop called Lenovo IdeaPad A10 - which is the company's first to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. At 1 kg weight and 17.3mm thickness, Lenovo IdeaPad A10 is ultra-portable and is unique for its 300-degree flip functionality. The IdeaPad A10 features a 10.1-inch HD (1366 x 768) resolution screen that can be flipped around 300 degrees in "stand mode". It is a Dual-Mode laptop with - A laptop mode and a stand more. The stable hinge and "fold-back" design keeps the device steady and prevents shaking and bouncing while using the 10-point multi-touch screen. In "laptop mode", the Lenovo IdeaPad A10 provides a customized user interface that features an app launcher, task bar and status bar for accessing app library and desktop for convenient multitasking and app switching.

[​IMG]

More on the IdeaPad A10 tech specs, we find stereo speakers and an integrated 0.3 megapixel webcam. A file manager software that comes installed with the Lenovo customized OS makes it easy to locate and manage a library of documents, videos and music - something you think you need on an Android smartphone when there's too much date. Anyway, in laptop mode, the device offers a full-size ergonomic, AccuType keyboard and a touchpad - as you can see from the image above. Running on a RK3188, quad-core Cortex-A9 processor at a maximum frequency of 1.6GHz, Lenovo IdeaPad A10 is offering users the highest frequency for all quad-core ARM-based CPUs currently available.

Lenovo claims that the A10's battery support is up to nine hours of continuous video playback - which needs to be scrutinized under review. "With the recent explosive growth in Android-based, smart connected devices, customers are relying more on Android apps for both work and play. Why should they be required to switch and duplicate to use their laptop? IdeaPad A10 brings ultra-portability and dual-mode benefits to Android users at a reasonable price," said Bai Peng, vice president and general manager, notebook business unit, Lenovo Business Group. "Thin and light, with multiple modes and user-inspired innovations for an outstanding user experience ... the A10 is uniquely Lenovo."

[​IMG]

For storage needs, the Lenovo IdeaPad A10 users will get access to 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage, and a microSD card slot for up to 64 GB of extra storage. For the Connectivity, the laptop features USB port and combo audio jack on the left side, and another USB port, microUSB port, and microHDMI port on the right. Amit Chatrath, National Product Manager, Consumer Products, Lenovo India said, "The market is witnessing a surge in Android based smart connected devices as it continues to be the OS of choice across form factors. Lenovo is leveraging this platform with the A10 an affordable yet power packed device, as it offers the flexibility to address the users' increasingly varied demands."

Coming to the pricing and availability details - The official price tag is Rs. 19,990. The Lenovo IdeaPad A10 is available at all Lenovo exclusive stores, multi-brand outlets, retail stores and thedostore.com starting today. How do you like the features and specs of Lenovo IdeaPad A10 notebook? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Suhel Inamdar
    Suhel Inamdar
    i like its fold back system...
  • Suhel Inamdar
    Suhel Inamdar
    i like its fold back system...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I don't get it. Dual-screen laptops are okay; but the only advantage a real laptop will offer is an operating system that supports majority of productivity software and a physical keyboard which you can use.

Microsof Surface, I think has solved that problem already. They offer you a full fledged, Windows 8 running tablet along with the cover that doubles as a physical keyboard. What problem does Lenovo Ideapad solve; that I'd want to run two operating systems and two displays?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever since beginning our journey in 2005 we've had a lot of fun, excitement, moments of success along with ups & downs; all behind the scenes. As of writing this...
In this we can clean, it means we can delete all unwanted items as well as we can get more space of that disk(C Disk).. Steps are as Follow:- 1....
Here's a short guide on how to opt out of email via Google+ - the latest feature announced by Google that allows anyone in your circles to send emails to...
How i can submit small talk articles on this website????
HI, i am just thinking is there any difference between these two or both are one and the same........and go to gather are they both linked to each other or...