Lego Mindstorms NXT 3.0 Kit

I think Lego has this fantastic product called Mindstorms NXT 3.0 which has all the elements to help you learn, program and build robots from scratch. Here's the link: #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm planning to buy one and wondering whether anyone here on CE has used it before. I'm not sure whether 3.0 version of Mindstorms NXT is available in all parts of the world. Please post your review and experience with it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronics and Sony are synonymous. Sony has just announced an upgraded version of their alpha series models. The new NEX-C3 has more megapixels for larger and clearer photos and also...
alrighty. I feel APPLE ipad is a redundant device , which doesnot do anything specific , I as well feel the netwbooks were redundant . I wont brush away MP3...
Samsung has launched high storage capacity HDD for notebooks. The new HHDs feature 1 TB data storage. The 9.5mm thick Spinpoint M8has two disks each featuring 500 GB storage. Samsung...
Hello Everybody, I am Smaik an Electronics and Communication Engineer. I come to know about Crazyengineers from my friend Harshad. I used to ask him What is Crazyengineers when i...