led display circuit.

hi to all.
i need a help about my project on message display through led's. i have gone through various circuits but the thing is we have been instructed not to use microcontrollers and programming. can anyone provide me with some details. i would be grateful is there could be suggestions on more good ideas for the project provided they do not involve programming and microcontrollers.

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey Nenu,

Please mention what you want to display????
    And How????

Then only we can answer on this.......

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Display using LED and not Using Microcontroller... seems weird.
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    Hello,
    You may use different logic Gates, but its totally dependent on what you want to display.

Regards :
    Ambar
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    😁😁I tried using 27C256 EPROMS to animate 8*8 led matrix😁😁.
    The chip holds 32 kilobytes of data which equates to 4096 frames of animation. A 32 kHz clock circuit works with some ripple counters to scroll through each byte of stored data, turning on the columns while sinking the proper row. Of course current protection is a must so use a ULN2308A darlington driver and some 2N2907 transistors at work, but you won’t find a programmable micro-controller.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    Hey Congrates..! That's really great.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    nice dude..............
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    a.alandkar
    Hey Congrates..! That's really great.
    nothin spl mate..😁
    πŸ˜›any time anyting. u can ask me abt electronics...;-)😎
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    deal2die
    😁😁I tried using 27C256 EPROMS to animate 8*8 led matrix😁😁.
    The chip holds 32 kilobytes of data which equates to 4096 frames of animation. A 32 kHz clock circuit works with some ripple counters to scroll through each byte of stored data, turning on the columns while sinking the proper row. Of course current protection is a must so use a ULN2308A darlington driver and some 2N2907 transistors at work, but you won’t find a programmable micro-controller.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
    Wow awesome! Why is the security stuff been used here???
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    i am working on avr (ATtiny2313) but the problem is its sending me garbage value when i try to communicate serially. Please help if you can
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    a.alandkar
    i am working on avr (ATtiny2313) but the problem is its sending me garbage value when i try to communicate serially. Please help if you can
    Please refer: #-Link-Snipped-#
    For the garbage value thing, you should first purge electronically, when the memory is accessed for the first time.
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    its one and the same thing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.He founded his company to transport supporters between different cities in UK.Who is that in the picture??Which company is that?? 2.Deriving his name fron "Zingiber",this term has been in technological...
Thanks to CEan ishutopre, we got a scanned copy of GATE 2011 Questions for Mechanical Engineering students. Feel free to discuss answers to all these questions.
Hello all, I want to discuss about the origin of video games.I hope this topic is of electronics. So it was in the year 1983,when the video game market was...
Hi friends, Ever wondered about solid state welding? Well there are in principle three types of solid state weldings: 1.DIFFUSION WELDING: In this process,the two surfaces are made to come...
sir i am an electronics and communication student and have to do summer training after 2nd year. Please suggest me the topics in which the training will be beneficial for...