Lecture On Electric Vehicles: Nagpur Event

For people residing in Nagpur,
A presentation (lecture) on automobiles, electric scooter is arranged by Hero Electric Ltd, Giridhar Motors and Urja Shodh. At "Institute of engineers" near Hadas high school on 16 july 7 pm.

The lecture will be delivered by Er.Hemant Ambaselkar who is also actively associated with selling of Yo bikes. Those interested are requested to be present at the venue mentioned above.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Ishan: If you are attending the event, you could keep us informed about it. Maybe it's time to become a tech-journalist ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Tech journalist? To be or not to be! ๐Ÿ˜‰ But I am attending this one for sure. ๐Ÿ˜€ If you insist I can write something on this one. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just cover the event and click photos and then share them ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK just to avoid any confusion. It will be shared on my blog. Hope that is OK. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    And update/share here too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks appreciating Sahithi ๐Ÿ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-#

Pardon me for not posting original images. I do not have a camera, want to buy one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to recover data in linux? some data are deleted from trash in linux. now i need some data ```` any one help to me?
Free Webinar: "How to Develop HTML5 Web/Mobile Applications using .NET", Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:00AM EDT - Register now at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/629189664 Description Visual WebGui (VWG) has gained its fame for...
i am back on crazyengineers after 3 years now. a lot has changed( for the better) in this time. BTW i have left TCS and now i am pursuing MBA...
CEans, With the launch of Instagram in October 6th, 2009, Kevin Systrom started his entrepreneurial journey along with his co-founder, Mike Kreiger. And as they crossed 10,000 users mark within...
Hey this is Esha Marathe... doing E&TC engg in Cummins.... ๐Ÿ˜€