Learning in java

hello,
i have studied java in my engineering college,but i was not good at it,i managed to pass,now i am in my job in the field of software development in java, i do projects,how i can make my java strong so that it can help in my job and project which i am doing.
Thank you

Replies

• oprime
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NITISH CSE JHS
    hello,
    i have studied java in my engineering college,but i was not good at it,i managed to pass,now i am in my job in the field of software development in java, i do projects,how i can make my java strong so that it can help in my job and project which i am doing.
    Thank you
    Better grab any good boon ok Java, or take an online course as suggested by #-Link-Snipped-# and get started. Start working on any project on your own and learn on the go. That's the best way to learn Java.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I would suggest going for a book.. The Complete Reference : Java. Its an awesome book with clearly explained concepts and example.
  • ruchisinglars
    ruchisinglars
    I would suggest you to go for book or online course which can enhance your java skills. And also start working on a project on your own which will clarifies your doubts

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The much awaited update of Google's Android OS is now confirmed. When the images of the Google Nexus 4 Smartphone running Android 4.3 was spotted at the Thailand Mobile Expo...
Here's something for those who love early morning excitement. Crazy as it may seem, only Japanese could have thought of something like this. A japanese online store called Sirobako.com, run...
As the Samsung Galaxy S4 created ripples after being launched in Indian markets for a price of Rs. 41,500, here's some news that's developing waves all over. Samsung Galaxy S4...
Lets discuss differences between an interface and an abstract class in Java,to start with- An abstract class can have non-abstract method but an interface cannot.
Every signal traveling through a transmission medium gathers noise and as the distance increases so does the noise. Conventional ways to reduce noise are good but what if we can...