Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects

Quote: This course gives you easy access to the invaluable learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. We’ll learn about the how the brain uses two very different learning modes and how it encapsulates (“chunks”) information. We’ll also cover illusions of learning, memory techniques, dealing with procrastination, and best practices shown by research to be most effective in helping you master tough subjects. Endquote
Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects | Coursera

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys today discussion is on "What details are need to be filled during Bank transaction". Everyone of us do bank transaction at least once in a week on an...
Please can anyone of you guys guide me best GATE Coaching centre for Electronics and Communication in Bangalore...
I would like to share a new framework which I come across recently "Atmosphere". What it is? It's a one step ahead of AJAX. It provides full duplex communication in...
Hey I am Krishna Kulkarni m lecturer in pune university i wan to do phd in BARC Will u plz tell if anybody knw about that what is the procedure...
Hi,Im from ECE background.currently im working as a manual tester for past 3 months.I need to grow in my carrier by knowing about automation selenium and have to complete my...