CrazyEngineers
  • Hello everybody, this might sound weird but I am interested to learn engine modifications, tuning and body works . I have done some research on our formal education systems but they too much rely on books. I am looking for ready to do source of training. So is there any crazy head or auto garage guy who can teach me I"ll be pleased. If anyone has reference about it I love to know.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberJul 26, 2013

please describe in detail to help you.CEans will be pleased to help you.
    Do you want what are all the parameters that affect engine performance and by tuning them we can achieve tge required performance.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • priyesh_kolte

MemberJul 26, 2013

No sir i was wondering if i get any teaching from someplace or somebody in engine tuning, body works etc.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberJul 26, 2013

To gain practical knowledge better spend your semester holiday's in any nearest garage.
    If you dont want it then try youtube.com-best file sharing website where you can know latest engines and working.
    Cancel
  • zaveri

MemberJul 28, 2013

Better spend your vacations in a big garage. youtube videos will not help either.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register