Learning engine modifications

Hello everybody, this might sound weird but I am interested to learn engine modifications, tuning and body works . I have done some research on our formal education systems but they too much rely on books. I am looking for ready to do source of training. So is there any crazy head or auto garage guy who can teach me I"ll be pleased. If anyone has reference about it I love to know.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    please describe in detail to help you.CEans will be pleased to help you.
    Do you want what are all the parameters that affect engine performance and by tuning them we can achieve tge required performance.
  • priyesh_kolte
    priyesh_kolte
    No sir i was wondering if i get any teaching from someplace or somebody in engine tuning, body works etc.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    To gain practical knowledge better spend your semester holiday's in any nearest garage.
    If you dont want it then try youtube.com-best file sharing website where you can know latest engines and working.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Better spend your vacations in a big garage. youtube videos will not help either.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DALER aka Deployable air Land Exploration Robot is a creation of Ludovic Daler of EPFL's (Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology, Lausanne) Laboratory Of Intelligent Systems. DALER is special - because...
sir, I am doing my graduation in aeronautics in hyd ............... can u suggest me as where to do masters ............i.e either in india or foreign..............if foriegn can u suggest...
Skoda's just not about cars. The company surely knows what men want and has unveiled a new cool toy for the coolest dads in the world: the Mega Man-Pram! The...
Last year, during same season i.e Monsoon my old modem was shorted .Yesterday too same happened to my modem (I am not sure though). Modem doesn't blinks the Power LED...
hello guys, i want to know that is wankel is acceptable for bikes and if it is what are the parameters on which attention has to be paid in order...