LDR programming!

Hey i want the programming of ldr at avr atmega16 to read its value and acc. to it i want to run stepper motor.I have used same concept as for IR sensor but ldr's value is not constant ,it is changing continously. Does a circuitry required for LDR, i just gave one pin of LDR to input and other to output at ADC pin.

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi CEan, us the voltage divided method or else comparator mode of operation.to get appropriate values from LDR.am dropping file in dropbox where you can follow the circuit diagram,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

THE BEST SPEECH ABOUT SUCCESS!! I've attended many seminars regarding this but nothing is as good as this! \m/ Just watch the video and listen to his words! its inspiring!
NurtureTalent Academy and CSI (Computer Society Of India) have together launched Techunt 2013 - India's first talent hunt for entrepreneurs. This initiative will reach over 100 colleges in India and...
IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT UBUNTU OPERATING SYSTEM THEN PLEASE SAY HOW CAN I OPERATE THIS OPERATING SYSTEM
All you Skype Users - turn off your video calls and conferences over Skype - because using Skype and other video calling services is 'illegal' in India, says BSNL (AP)...
Yesterday,I took a long ride on my two Wheeler. Somethings aren't to my understanding, so thought of asking them here. 1) On a sloppy down road, my friend asked me...