LDR measuring lumens with LCD (NOKIA 3310 or 3315) circuit diagram and programs.. :(

good day to all CEans... i need help in our project at school... we are looking for a circuit diagram and programs for LDR measuring lumens with LCD... the flow of our project is to measure the intense heat of the lumens... the example for that is the FLORESCENT LAMPS in our houses... our professor said on that... i hope all CEans can have a feedback on it... thank you so much... and god bless.. more power CEans.. ^_^

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: LDR measuring lumens with LCD (NOKIA 3310 or 3315) circuit diagram and programs..

Using LDR you can measure Lumens as you will connect it with ADC and by measuring the ADC count you can calculate Lumens and Reference Circuit for NOKIA LCD are available.

Now what exactly you want any reference circuit?
  • obetodoie11
    obetodoie11
    Re: LDR measuring lumens with LCD (NOKIA 3310 or 3315) circuit diagram and programs..

#-Link-Snipped-#, if you know sir... all of that circuit.. LDR, NOKIA LCD and also the how to program on it to PIC... 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Not everything but i remember that there are reference circuit available to interface NOKIA LCD with MCU. you can refer that not necessary you get with PIC. But you can easily replace any MCU with your PIC isn't it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all... does anyone have free download link of "PIC MICROCONTROLLER AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM BY MAZIDI" if someone have kindly share it ... thanx...
Anonymous group has hacked the Syrian Ministry of Defense website and posted the following message on its homepage: “To the Syrian people: The world stands with you against the brutal...
Hey ppl, Deloitte is coming to my campus on 10th. I need to get some information about their recruitment process. P.S: Sorry, for spelling mistake in title. Its Deloitte.
Hy Guys, Lets Play a Game..... 😁 Write all the Plastic parts you know which are used in Cars or Trucks in Proper Technical Term.😁 The Point will be given...
Lecture discusses Raster Graphics in depth. Check this Series on Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla and P. V. Madhusudan Rao Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to...