lcd monitor flicker problem

I have a 20" lcd monitor. Of late there is certain visible flickering, which I can't seem to resolve. I have already tried changing the refresh rate but it is constant at 60 hz. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I sometimes face the same problem with my laptop screen. It could be due to a faulty cable. If you have a spare monitor cable (which you know is not faulty), replace your current cable and see if this solves the problem.

Also, if you have an external graphics card, take it out clean it and put it back in firmly. Make sure you tighten the screw.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the great engineering accomplishments of the 21st century? So far, I say that they are: 1. Using trees as batteries Electrical circuit runs entirely off power in trees...
I'm damn sure we've lot of CEans who are into poetry. I invite all your original creations in this thread. Mind well: Originals only! Anyone?
Durga celebrates her birthday today! 😁HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😁 :myparty:DURGA :myparty: May your dreams come true 😀 !
guys,i m studyiing telecommnication engineering and cureently doing my final year project.my idea is designing a fire alarm system.in my design,i wana use wireless smoke detectors or sensors and a...
HI FRDS I AM COMPLETED MY BE(EEE) WITH AGGREGATE OF 72.. I AM SEARCHING JOB AND I CAN'T GET IT.. IF SOMEONE KNOWS SOME CMPY R RECURITING MEANS.. MAIL TO...