lazy crazy engineer

hello,๐Ÿ˜”
only i want to say that the viewer in the forums have to be more active and replay the subjects needed.
the discussions between engineers be useful if more members shared in.๐Ÿ˜€
thanks alot

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Flowers,

I agree that we do not have lot of activity on CE, but things are changing now ๐Ÿ˜€ . Let's hope that we'll start getting active contributors.

[Moving the thread to CE Introductions section]
  • mahul
    mahul
    yeah maybe we will have more activity as the site catches up. and it is catching up real fast, i can tell u. when i joined just a couple of months back, there was far less posting, hope we would soon be a very active set of people
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    yeah maybe we will have more activity as the site catches up. and it is catching up real fast, i can tell u. when i joined just a couple of months back, there was far less posting, hope we would soon be a very active set of people
    There you are! We're growing & as a result, there's a growth in activity on the forums. We'll soon start hosting online competitions for CEans around the world with exciting prizes ๐Ÿ˜

Of course, we plan to have offline meet in next 2-3 months. All these activities will help us get more traffic, activity.
  • mahul
    mahul
    That be real cool. I am looking forward to it. Actually i can't wait to participate. And pls include a gaming contest section. I think crazy engineers would love playing games against each other.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , How can we extract .bat files to .txt file ๐Ÿ˜•.
Hello everbody, I am doing b-tech in civil engineering from National Institute of Technology kurukshetra.I m in 3 rd year.I want to do summer training in design or construction.Please help...
Hi Everybody My name's Andre I'm a quantum mechanics student and an amateur in automation I like robotics too I'm a fanatic of Andrea pirlo (my avatar) I also like...
My pen drive was affected by fun.exe virus. I started my XP in Safe mode and scanned my pen drive through AVG. It deleted all the infected files. Now I...
what sequence of books should be followed to become c++ experts?