Layoffs In HCL InfoTech?

I've been hearing from multiple sources that the HCL InfoTech is on the verge of laying off employees. Several 'on bench' folks have been asked to find themselves a project or leave the company in the next few days. There have been several protests by the fresh graduates who've been recruited by HCL in the last few months and haven't received their joining letters yet.

Just wondering how is the overall industry downtime affecting engineers. Are there jobs available at the team lead / module lead positions?

Would like someone to confirm whether this is a fact or just a rumour.

Replies

• pr159260
    pr159260
    Yes everything is true admin. I am one among the candidates recruited by HCL technologies. Till the aug 2012 they sent DOJ for some candidates. Then they stopped giving DOJ and announced something called FRP "Front runner program". they said based on this FRP test the joining will be. For conducting and announcing the results of test, two months passed. I am one among of 1331 candidates who cleared the test. That time i was happy that i would get the joining earlier but the drama continued. In the month of november they said FRP cleared candidates will be getting joining in "couple of weeks" and those who didn't cleared the test will have their FRP 2 on jan 6. But later on they cancelled the frp 2 test on jan 4 and Now they saying as joining will be from august. Even if we didnt clear that FRP we could have prepared and get placed in other company. As because of fake promises made by them we waited blindly and many(including me) are still in search of job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans!!! Anybody suggest what is the difference between FrameWork, CMS and E-Commerce sites in web development?
HELLO frns.. plz tel me the code for ASk demod. for matlab. I want it urgently.
Name: Abhijit Dey Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Nagpur, Mumbai Occupation: Student Work Experience: N/A Hobbies & Interests: Checking out new ways to look around the gadget world and the...
Dropbox - one of the most popular file sharing and collaboration service has acquired Mailbox - a unique email client for iPhone. Today, mailbox announced that they've been acquired by...
College of engineering (CEG), Guindy will conduct BioSpectra 2013, an annual Technical symposium which will be held from Thursday, March 21 to Friday, March 23, 2013. BIOSPECTRA’13​Biospectra'13 - The National...