Laxmi mittal...

The Most Richest Person Of INDIA......
Steel Tycoon Laxmi Mittal...

Whenever this great Tycoon want to overtake a steell company ....he do it sucessfully...
Now he is eying on the second biggest steel company ARSELAR.....(Europe..)

From today...18/5/06
Laxmi Mittal is in market...to start a new war...he want to buy all the shares of the ARSELAR....any body who have ARSELAR's share can sell him...he is going to pay a big amount for that.
Tycoon is ready to spent 1.25 lakh Coror....rupees to overtake the one....

All the governments of Europe .....are allowing Laxmi...to jump in the market and gave this step a legel step....Including Luxemburg....(Head office of ARSELAR....i guess...)

Is it possible for Mr. Laxmi Mittal to overtake ....???

Pour comments and knowledge..

--CrazyπŸ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    takeover tycoon

Well,

This thread reminds me of our planned but yet-to-be-launched CE-Finance section. We'd first want to discuss the basics of 'shares' & 'stocks'. The sensex, Bulls & Bears.

But probably CE-Finance needs some more time 😑

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    hurray!

great going in steel sector!! this man is really great!waiting for 30th june.. πŸ˜’ keeping fingers crossed!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thread moved

Guys,

Moving this thread to the CE-Finance. It would be interesting to have more posts on this topic.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The biggest news in world steel market is ...

MERGER OF ARCELOR WITH MITTLE STEEL.......

anyone pour information...

--Crazy😁😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check the following link. NY times report has all the information you need πŸ˜€

Click -> Arcelor Deal With Mittal Creates New Steel Giant - The New York Times

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Check the following link. NY times report has all the information you need πŸ˜€

Click -> Arcelor Deal With Mittal Creates New Steel Giant - The New York Times

-The Big K-
    Biigi...biggi...biggi....
    Thanks for the link....But i guess i put that post so that some one will post on this and a healthy discussion will start...
    I have read a lot about this

--crazyπŸ˜πŸ˜”
  • Britni
    Britni
    Early years: Born in a Rajasthan Agrawal family, Lakshmi spent his initial years in India, living with his extended family on bare floors and rope beds in a house built by his grandfather. His family was from humble roots; his grandfather worked for the Tarachand Ghanshyamdas Poddar firm, one of the leading industrial firms of pre-independence India. His father started a steel Mill in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh, and nearly 80% of the Mill's production used to be sold through the firm owned by Lala Gulab Chand. They eventually moved to Calcutta where his father, Mohan, became a partner in a steel company and made a fortune.He graduated from St. Xavier's College in Calcutta with a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Business and Accounting in 1969 .
    --------------
    Britni

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans! I'm not-so-happy to announce that the CE portal will face database errors for a few more days. Kindly note that the database errors are temporary and all the...
Guys! Not many are aware of the fantastic world of Vedic Mathematics. I think we can have interesting discussions on mental math techniques. I'll work on getting some starter tips...
In order to have an 'Avatar' represent you, follow these steps - 1. Click on 'User CP' link on the top nav bar 2. In the Control Panel, observe the...
Hey CEans ! 😁 I'm glad to announce the new style for CE forums - I-Bulletin! 😁 But wait - the old CE forum style lovers can switch back to...
this poem was nominated for the best poem of 2005,written by an african kid. when i born,i black. when i grow up,i black. when i go under sun,i black. when...