Lava XOLO Tab Specifications & Price In India Say 3G Video Calling Gadget For Rs. 13,499

Lava Mobiles, the Indian company that specializes in Android smartphone manufacturing, has now entered the hot and bubbling tablet arena with the launch of Lava XOLO tablet. Established in 2009, Lava has emerged as a dominant player in the market; having consolidated its position amongst the top 3 Indian brands in its first few years of market presence itself. The Lava XOLO tab is the company's official entry into India's mid-ranged tablet market. We have had a beautiful display of smartphones from Lava, including XOLO Play T1000 Launched In India With Price Tag Of Rs. 15999 and Lava XOLO X900 Features, Specs & Price In India.

As we dig into the Lava Xolo Tab specifications, we find an 8-inch IPS screen with 1024x768p resolution and 160ppi pixel density. Running over the Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system, the XOLO tab is powered by the 1.2GHz quad-core CPU and Adreno 203 GPU. For the user's storage needs, there's 1 GB RAM, 4GB on-board storage along with facility of microSD expansion upto 2.5 GB. The phone houses a 4,000mAh battery and gives just about average battery life.

slide

The premium attraction and USP of this tablet is its ability of making 3G video calls. For connectivity, the user's needs are catered to with 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB 2.0. Coming to the camera, there's a 2 megapixel rear snapper and 0.3 megapixel front camera. That's all about the specs of the new tablet. It is being shared that the company plans to make the tablet available in India this week itself. At a price tag of Rs 13,499, the Lava XOLO tablet is sure worth a look in your nearest store. Let us wait a little more to get our hands on the reviews. Till then, keep your comments coming.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Ankita Katdare
    microSD expansion upto 2.5 GB
    there's a 2 megapixel rear snapper and 0.3 megapixel front camera. That's all about the specs of the new tablet. It is being shared that the company plans to make the tablet available in India this week itself. At a price tag of Rs 13,499, the Lava XOLO tablet is sure worth a look in your nearest store. Let us wait a little more to get our hands on the reviews. Till then, keep your comments coming.
    Is the spec correct.You have quoted that it will have an micro sd expansionupto 2.5GB? correct me if i am wrong.
    On specs:For tjis price range, Lavadefinitely make some move and has decent enough features to compete Indian rivals.Camera specifications alone is the drawback.Apart from that allfeatures seems to be okay and It can win many hearts.Xolo phones also did a good job and we expect more from this Indian manufacturer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Traditionally, speakers were meant to output audio waves and so does ATake's 2.1 speaker system. But it goes a step or two more by offering a super-cool audio-visual musical experience....
Would love to have your opinions on how important is the office ambience for those who're working for a startup company? I'm not talking about the funded companies who've the...
Yeah, it's time to code, here give your tricky questions on Programming, and we will all try to do that. This would improve your thinking ability and refine your logic....
Here is your chance to express how addicted you are.I welcome all CEans to express how sticky you are in CE. First my turn: *I usually open fb , twitter...
So I bought a Western Digital (WD) My Passport 1TB external HDD from Flipkart and it arrived just a few moments ago. I quickly unboxed the drive and connected it...