Lava P7 Priced At Rs. 5,499 - Offers 1GB RAM, Quad Core CPU And 2000 mAh Battery

Indian Tech major, Lava, recently unveiled a new entry-level smart phone Lava P7 that comes with a 5-inch display with a Corning Gorilla glass protection and a 5MP camera for a modest price of Rs. 5,499 in India. It features 5-inch FWVGA display with a 480 x 854 pixel resolution, powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and paired with 1GB RAM. The phone has an internal storage of 8GB which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.

lavaP7

Sporting a pearl finish, it runs on Android 5.1 (lollipop) and is upgradable to Android 6.0 (marshmallow). It is being offered in white, blue and gold colour variants via leading online and retail stores.

The company promises a lag-free, big screen smartphone experience with up to 20 hours of talk time fired up by a 2,000 mAh battery with power saver mode. On the photography front, there’s a 5-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel front camera, both with an LED flash. The phone offers many unique and advanced features as a child mode, live photo, panorama, voice capture, face beauty with a support for high-definition video recording.

The child mode feature enables use of certain sounds which help capture the attention of child and makes that tricky click easy. The other features on offer include multipoint touch, custom and drawing gestures, plus smart wake-up.

With superb aesthetics and a price tag which goes easy on your purse, this latest feature from Lava is sure to grab many eyeballs.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Resultant is along + y axis answers are theta= 36.87 degrees and resultant = 80 N. Please help me to solve it i used all my brain power lol. Thx...
Scientists from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab) have joined hands with the University of California, Berkeley to weave the first three-dimensional covalent organic...
Earlier this week, American aerospace manufacturer and defence industry company Orbital ATK tested a 3D-printed hypersonic engine combustor at NASA’s Langley Research Center in Virginia. It has been an eventful...
what are thecomponents needed for solar based electric fence?
whether simulation is possible for solar electric fence