Lava Iris 444 and NKS 101 Unveiled- Specs At A Glance

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Lava has unveiled two new devices in the market- Lava Iris 444 smartphone and Lava NKS 101 tablet. The company has listed the NKS 101 tablet, which is the variant of XTRON MEGA on its official website but pricing and availability details have not been revealed. On the other hand, the Iris 444 is listed on the company’s website at Rs. 3,349 but can be grabbed through e-retailer #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs. 3,199.

Iris 444:

The Iris 444 flaunts a 4-inch (480x800 pixels) WVGA TFT display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1GHz single-core Cortex -A7 processor coupled with 256MB of RAM and 512MB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The device sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a secondary 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio and Bluetooth options. It packs a 1400mAh battery, which the company claims to deliver up to 12 hours of talk time on 2G networks. The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) phone weighs 116 grams and is available in dual-tone Black and Blue colour option.

lava-smartphone-iris-444

NKS 101:

The NKS 101 tablet features a 10.1-inch HD (1280x800 pixels) LCD multi-touch display and runs on an obsolete Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It is equipped with a 1.6GHz dual-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM and comes with 16GB or 32GB of inbuilt storage variants with no word on its further expandability via microSD card. The tablet sports a 2-megapixel dual-camera and supports connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, Bluetooth, and OTG. It packs a massive 7600mAh battery.

lava-tablets-data-cards-nks

Let us know your views on these two new products from Lava. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | Lava NKS 101 Tablet - Lava Mobiles

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Very soon, we can have .Sucks extension name to be chosen, for those who wants to! And very soon, we could hear about domain names www.<>.sucks run by some customers...
If like us you too are dependent on Gmail for all your professional conversations, chances of you using Gmail on Android with multiple accounts synced in are pretty high. Everyone...
Hi sir, I have been selected as tester in a MNC but the package they are offering is very less and its very far so I have to travel a...
Hello. I have passed out cs in 2000, worked as an computer programmer in a private firm located in small town. I have done coding for 7 years in foxPro...
So I was wondering if the voice calling facility being offered by WhatsApp is actually cheaper than the regular network calls. Of course it's bound to be cheaper when you...