Lava e-Tab Connect Z7C Launched In India, Price : Rs. 9499

Lava international, one of the budget tablet makers in India has launched brand new eTab Connect Z7C tablet at an attractive price of Rs. 9499. The tablet features a 7" form factor and it's capable of 3G connectivity along with voice calling. Android 4.0 ICE powers the tablet's applications. Under the hood, The Z7C has Qualcomm A5 processor which operates at a frequency of 1.2 GHz and supports the 512 MBs of memory.

The tablet offers internal storage of 4G and as you'd expect from any budget tab, it has 32GB expandable memory through micro SD card. The cameras aren't very impressive with the rear one capable of capturing 2.0MP and front one capturing 0.3 MP. THe screen can however be used to play FULL HD videos. The whole machine is powered by a 3000 mAh battery which promises 5 hours of regular usage.

I'm not sure why the Indian tablet makers are flooding the markets with cheap tablets imported from China. How about an Indian company showing guts to put some innovation in the tablets? I think NotionInk tried that to some extent, but failed.

slide

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello dear engineer buddies , i want to know about the scope of MS from Bits Pilani or any other universities in India ?
CEans, We're happy and excited to introduce a brand new homepage for CrazyEngineers! A lot has been done under the hood and this post will give you a quick overview...
The generic top level domains .blog, .app, .cloud, .search etc. are being awarded by ICANN - the organisation responsible for the web addresses on the Internet. Google's applied for the...
construction and working of dynamometer-type & induction-type instruments
So, Nouveau drivers were pain in arse, as it usually won't be able to render the images smoothly & gaming with intel drivers was cumbersome. Intel officially launched "Intel Graphics...