CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@yazh • 24 Jun, 2008
Hai everyone....
Im new to ths site. I think ive missed ths useful site for 3 years. yeah now i fnd nd joind in ths CE world. And I've entered into my final year ECE. Ive to do project next semester. Can anyone help and guide me? I think to do project on VLSI. Wats the latest topic in VLSI design? 😒😒
@sumith123 • 24 Jun, 2010 Design of an ATP (Any Time Payment) Machine for Electricity Bill Payment Application using VLSI may be new one..
@harinisas • 21 Oct, 2010 Hi friends
i am doing my m-tech (VLSI) 2nd year. i want u
to suggest me latest topic in VLSI for seminar topic......
2.1k views

Related Posts

@aniruddha47 · Feb 13, 2013

tech support job good or bad after engnienering and even though salary bis good do they provide growth cn we change jobs to diff domain after this job
2.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 12, 2013

If you have taken a Google PageSpeed test recently and haven't got a good result, chances are that Google gave you a suggestion about Avoiding Landing Page Redirects. Well, for...
1.8k views

@Neha · Oct 7, 2006

"Is it good?" "Should I do it or not, I think its bad?" These questions often enter our mind when we think of doing something. Isn't it? What I think...
2.3k views

@vvishwaskumar · Aug 22, 2009

can any one explain me that what are the modifications required in engine while using CNG AND LPG as fuel...!
1.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 1, 2012

So I was searching today for something, when I typed in the Google Search bar, "Why Engineers are.." And see the results I got - I found that quite surprising....
5k views