Latest This Week On VoiCE - Don't Miss Reading

#-Link-Snipped-#

So you like to take calls from your bathroom? If the Tata Docomo signal reaches your bathroom well, you might just want to shell out Rs. 21,900 for the Fujitsu F-074 waterproof mobile.

#-Link-Snipped-#

When the tweets about any topic explode – twitter lists them as ‘trending topics’. Those who get on the top of these trending topics get a ton of free publicity. Twitter’s got a sophisticated algorithm that factors the overall number of tweets about any particular topic.

#-Link-Snipped-#

While the mobiles are taking over as the mainstream Internet devices, we still have a valid reason to believe that desktops aren’t fading out anytime soon. Microsoft’s is betting big on Windows 8 and being the controller of the majority of world’s desktop

#-Link-Snipped-#

The economy is bad and India’s IT major Infosys (is on austerity drive. The company’s just made a statement that the joining dates of the new recruits have been deferred by ~3 months.

#-Link-Snipped-#

If Japanese tech-giants like – Hitachi, Sony and Toshiba come together, one has to be expect something really innovative. And when they do join hands to form a new company called Japan Display Inc. aimed at developing new display technology and do extensive R&D for 6 months, they are ready.

#-Link-Snipped-#

MIT spinoff company, Eta Devices has achieved a breakthrough in the power amplifiers and promises that it would almost double your smartphone battery life. What this means is that your iPhone will actually last longer than 10 hours and your Android will live for more than a day.

#-Link-Snipped-#

A bike that runs on air with a top speed of 87 mph, is something that every green enthusiast will love to ride on. O2 Pursuit is one such motorcycle designed and developed by Dean Benstead, a RMIT University graduate. The mechanism of the bike is based on a compressed-air engine.

#-Link-Snipped-#

We’re already in the mega shelter of the Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung’s reported that they’ve soled over 3 million Note II since its launch. The Galaxy Note (original) owners bit outdated because the Note II has lot of Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) awesomeness.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Huawei, the Chinese manufacturer has launched its two new Android 4.0 ICS tablets in India, namely the MediaPad 7 Lite and MediaPad 10. The Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite is encased within a metal unibody shell, and runs on a Cortex A8 1.2GHz processor.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Often while taking a reverse, car drivers have a trouble looking what’s behind to understand the car’s position and where the obstacles lie. Providing an interesting solution to this problem, some researchers from Keio University have come up with a system that makes the backseat of a car transparent.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEY! there title confusion between is two CPU. Are all the same kind?. thanks for you helps, I try to Google but am not saturated with answer. 😀
hi everyone, thus anyone who have an idea what is the thickness of solid slab which is not require a double reinforcement (top and bot).
Hello Friends, I am Jon Franklin, a new user to this forum, want to communicate with the other members of this forum so that I can learn good things from...
hello....i wanted to know what are the improvements that i can add to the current software....i wanted to do final year project...and thought this might work.....i have the basic foundation...
Samsung Tomorrow's YouTube channel has just shared the design story of their amazing new product the 75-inch Samsung ES9000 HDTV. If you haven't read our coverage on VoiCE - Do...